Start Your Career with BAB Facilities Today!
Facilities Technician - Northern California
Salary: $30 – $36 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Shift and Schedule: 8-hour shift (Monday to Friday)
BAB Facilities is looking to hire skilled facility technicians to join our growing team!
Facilities Technician General Requirements:
- Interface with facility managers, contractors, and vendors for all maintenance and service; perform basic handyman duties, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting/patching, and carpentry repairs
- Perform office moves (workstations, partitions, chairs, file cabinets, etc.)
- Process assigned work orders to completion
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Trade school and certifications a plus
- Must have good verbal and written skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office computer applications, such as Word and Excel
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must satisfy all pre-employment screening requirements
- Must have 2+ years of facilities maintenance experience
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs. overhead
- Familiar with principles of electrical and construction
- Must be capable of multi-tasking
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 2-4 years of experience performing maintenance in facilities and capable of lifting 75 lbs.
Required license or certification: Valid driver’s license
Benefit Conditions: A waiting period may apply, only full-time employees are eligible
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Santa Clara Co. mandates
Work Location: Multiple locations, driving throughout the workday
Work Remotely: No
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental Insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Health insurance: If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.